"Garanti Bank Moscow" Commercial Bank (joint stock company) offers Current account opening and Current account maintenance to Individuals (Residents and Non-Residents).
To open an account it is necessary:
- To provide the bank with necessary documents for account opening.
- To fill in an account opening application form in the Bank and sign bank account agreement.
- To deposit funds to the account in necessity.
Clients can issue a power of attorney to the third person for the account maintenance (is can be certified in the Bank in the presence of account owner and empowered person)
Having personal current account in our Bank allows you to operate your funds in the most efficient way. Current accounts can be used for the following transactions:
- Russian rubles and foreign currency payments both inland and international;
- Cash deposit and cash withdrawal transactions in rubles and foreign currency;
- Crediting accounts with incoming payments received form other banks;
- Currency exchange operations;
- Time Deposits in Russian ruble, US Dollars, EURO.